How COVID-19 Is Impacting the DFW Housing Market
If you’re thinking about selling your home, it's important to have a good understanding of what’s going on in the DFW market.
Knowing the most important data such as the average sales price, number of homes sold, and days on market will better prepare you to sell your home.
You’ll find our team's stats vs the entire market average with info on average sales price, average days on market, and more in our August DFW Market Report
* All stats have been pulled from Broker Metrics & NTREIS. These stats are provided for North East Tarrant County, South Denton County (Flower Mound, Argyle, Coppell, Trophy Club, Roanoke) and Coppell
Average Days on Market
Average Sale-to-List Price
Average Sales Price
Average Price Per Square Foot
Average Days on Market
Months of Supply
(including option, contingent and kick out)
The Tosello Team Sells Houses Faster & For More Money
Taking a side by side look at the average agent in the DFW:
The average agent sells in 32 days, The Tosello Team sells in 21 days!!
The average agent sells their listings for 99.01% of list price, The Tosello Team sells their listings for 100.5%!!
5 Trends that Signal Real Estate is Bouncing Back
While economic downturns typically aren’t good news for the real estate market, this is the first in American history to result in more people moving.
This opportunity is transformative because unlike past cataclysmic events that have limited mobility, this one has increased it — and at The Tosello Team, we are helping our clients seize the opportunity.
Everyone is taking this time to reevaluate what they need in a home and in a community and for many, that’s resulting in a desire to move.
Here are 5 trends we’re seeing nationally that indicate the market is making a comeback.
1. Mortgage rates reached an all-time low in July, causing a spike in mortgage applications: finally dropping below 3% after weeks of speculation, rates settled around 2.87% bringing buyers out of the woodwork. There was a 33% increase in mortgage applications for the first week of July vs. this time last year.
2. National home sale activity rebounded: Existing-home sales in June rebounded 20.7% month over month, the highest monthly increase ever recorded.
3. Home prices are at all-time highs: Median existing-home prices grew 2.8% to hit an all-time high, for the 100th consecutive month, highlighting the opportune environment for sellers.
4. Homes are selling at the fastest rate ever recorded: 20 average days on market before sale.
5. Homebuilder sentiment is at 72: Increasing by 14 points in July, the last time we had a yearly average as high as 72 was in 1999.
Your dream home awaits! We're here to guide you through the simple steps to a buyer's success.
Time For a Change?
Get excited about your next chapter! We bring patience, compassion, and calmness to what most consider an overwhelming process.
Read a few of our sellers' stories!
Ivan and Gil-li
The Banat's sold their home in 5 days for full asking price and moved to Florida.
Received 5 offers and sold for $15,000 over their asking price!